Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Sparks - COLDPLAY

John 14:21

New International Version 1984 (NIV1984)21 Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and (manifest) show myself to him.”

But I promise you this
I'll always look out for you
That's what I'll do

My heart is yours
It's you that I hold on to
That's what I do

This is a great song about the cemistry between two people and the sparks that fly when they are together.
I chose this verse because it represents the thrill and "sparks" if you will...that come by our union with Christ.
The King James version uses the word "manifest" which means - A Personal Disclosure.

Their is an intimacy that we can enjoy with Christ that is extremely close and personal. God will begin to open your eyes that you may see Christ...at work in your efforts; in the lives of others; in the wonder of His creation; in the face of His people.

It leads to a place in your spiritual walk where you dare not lose another day; another moment; another second without Him!


Ephesians 1:17-19
I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit[f] of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better. 18 I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints, 19 and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is like the working of his mighty strength,

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/PqYakvHgi2M

No comments:

Post a Comment

For text box, click on the word "comment" . Post under your name, anon., etc. Click "Publish". Your comment will appear on side bar the following day.