Friday, January 25, 2013

Coldplay - Life In Technicolor ii

Zechariah 14
On that day there will be no light,no cold or frost. It will be a uniqueday, without daytime or nighttime—a day known to the Lord. When evening comes, there will be light.
On that day living water will flowout from Jerusalem, half to the eastern sea[b] and half to the western sea,[c] in summer and in winter.
The Lord will be king over the whole earth. On that day there will be one Lord, and his name the only name.

Time came a creepin'

Oh and time's a loaded gun

Every road is a ray of light

It goes on
Time only can lead you on
Still it's such a beautiful night


Oh love don't let me go

Won't you take me where the streetlights glow
I could hear it coming
Like a serenade of sound
Now my feet won't touch the ground


Gravity release me,

And don't ever hold me down
Now my feet won't touch the ground.

This is a hilarious video. I hope you enjoy it. 

The song is sort of a continuation of "Now My Feet Won't Touch The Ground".

It refers to light, bliss, and elation over the dramatic arrival of someone long awaited; like a bird swooping down. 

This passage in Zechariah reminds me of these thoughts. The prophet is talking about the anticipation of their beloved deliverer coming...and sweeping them off their feet.

Their is coming a day called "The Day of the LORD". It's a reference to Gods timetable for the end of days,  heaven, and a realization of the promises that are in store for the saints. 

Our finite minds can't wrap around all that God is preparing for us.
But I know my inheritance awaits. The prophet Malachi says of this day that when the son of righteousness appears, all believers will leap about like calves released from the stall.

You can know it too. Life in full blown technicolor.

John 10:10....I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly.

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/fXSovfzyx28



     

No comments:

Post a Comment

For text box, click on the word "comment" . Post under your name, anon., etc. Click "Publish". Your comment will appear on side bar the following day.