Friday, January 4, 2013

Coldplay - The Escapist

John 17
15 My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one. 16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of it. 17 Sanctify[b] them by the truth; your word is truth. 18 As you sent me into the world, I have sent them into the world. 19 For them I sanctify myself, that they too may be truly sanctified.

Its cool to know that Jesus prayed for us and His disciples directly.

Our time and experience on earth is under His direction. He is FULLY aware that its not all bubble gum and rainbows. His daily bread will sustain you each day.

"Don't take them out....but guide them, sanctify them, and protect them."
WOW...that's triple protection.

When you go forth today...God is both sending you...and sending TO YOU.
You can be a blessing to someone...
And you will receive a blessing from another...!

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/HvDWn_zDPRc

No comments:

Post a Comment

For text box, click on the word "comment" . Post under your name, anon., etc. Click "Publish". Your comment will appear on side bar the following day.