Thursday, January 24, 2013

Now My Feet Won't Touch The Ground - Coldplay


Psalm 103

New International Version 1984 (NIV1984)
Praise the Lord, O my soul;
    all my inmost being, praise his holy name.
Praise the Lord, O my soul,
    and forget not all his benefits—
who forgives all your sins
    and heals all your diseases,
who redeems your life from the pit
    and crowns you with love and compassion,
who satisfies your desires with good things
    so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.


Swoop down from the sky and catch me like the bird to prey

Now my feet won't touch the ground
Now my head won't stop
You wait a lifetime to be found
Now my feet won't touch the ground

Singing now my feet won't touch the ground


Many Coldplay songs imply redemption and transformation. Now My Feet Won't Touch The Ground is no different.

Spiritually, the life altering and renewing that comes through a personal relationship with Christ resembles the lyrics of this tune.

Some of the adjectives that describe a relationship with God are: Shepherd, Redeemer, Friend, Deliverer, Savior, Lover of our Soul, Anchor, Rock, Master Builder, Comforter, Counselor, Rescuer, Door of Hope.

Walking with Christ Jesus won't cause you to levitate....however, the bond of fellowship that you enjoy can  make you feel lighter than air. Joy awaits...

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/fZIoFXmWbv0

No comments:

Post a Comment

For text box, click on the word "comment" . Post under your name, anon., etc. Click "Publish". Your comment will appear on side bar the following day.