Saturday, January 26, 2013

Coldplay - One I Love

Psalm 139:7-10 & 13-16 
Lord, You have searched me and known me.
You know [a]when I sit down and [b]when I rise up;
You understand my thought from afar.
You [c]scrutinize my [d]path and my lying down,
And are intimately acquainted with all my ways.
[e]Even before there is a word on my tongue,
Behold, O Lord, You know it all.
You have enclosed me behind and before,
And laid Your hand upon me.
Such knowledge is too wonderful for me;
It is too high, I cannot attain to it.
Where can I go from Your Spirit?
Or where can I flee from Your presence?
If I ascend to heaven, You are there;
If I make my bed in [f]Sheol, behold, You are there.
If I take the wings of the dawn,
If I dwell in the remotest part of the sea,
10 Even there Your hand will lead me,
And Your right hand will lay hold of me.



Could you, could you come back

Come back together

Put yourself on the band

And see us forever 


Could you, could you come home
Come home forever
Surely things in the band
Keep us together 

Cause you're the one I love
You're the one I love
You're the one I love
Ahhhh, ahhhh


One I Love could be sung as a declaration to our need for God.
God the Father is the author of life and therefore unavoidable.

Their is no place to hide from God; whether it is in the celestial world above or in the depths of hell below; God has already gone before us; leading the way.

Many operate without the slightest acknowledgment of His existence. That does not make Him disappear...! Fighting against the current of the creator is futile.

To recognize your creator and to rely upon Him daily doesn't make Him "show up". He's been right beside you all along.

To address the scope of His Lordship; to love Him; to rely upon His leadership puts you in line for thrilling, fulfilling, and victorious living.

Kind of like the kayak trying to forge upstream; the effort leads to little or no progress and certainly "no fun".
Welcoming and following the flow of Gods river of life for YOU leads to joy, peace & contentment.

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/2EOKForyaPI

No comments:

Post a Comment

For text box, click on the word "comment" . Post under your name, anon., etc. Click "Publish". Your comment will appear on side bar the following day.