Saturday, December 1, 2012

Us Against The World (Mylo Xyloto) Coldplay

John 15   “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. 19 If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.

According to our Lord Jesus it truly is "Us Against The World."

I know that He was talking to His disciples and the turmoil that lay ahead. But...the more things change...the more they stay the same. The message of Christ and the good news of salvation is maligned, misunderstood, and misconstrued today...more than ever before.

Like a river to a raindrop,
I lost a friend.
My drunken has a Daniel in a lion's den.
And tonight I know it all has to begin again,
So whatever you do,
Don't let go.

Their is peace in the midst of a troubled world. Its not by ignoring the world...but in walking with Christ through it. He's got the whole world...in His hands

John 16:33 ".....in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/rbu672bwBjo

No comments:

Post a Comment

For text box, click on the word "comment" . Post under your name, anon., etc. Click "Publish". Your comment will appear on side bar the following day.