Friday, December 21, 2012

Talk - Coldplay


Proverbs 3:5-7 New Century Version (NCV)
Trust the Lord with all your heart,
    and don’t depend on your own understanding.
Remember the Lord in all you do,
    and he will give you success.
Don’t depend on your own wisdom.
    Respect the Lord and refuse to do wrong.


Oh brother I can't, I can't get through
I've been trying hard to reach you, cause I don't know what to do
Oh brother I can't believe it's true
I'm so scared about the future and I wanna talk to you
Oh I wanna talk to you

The infamous breakup of Coldplay, circa 2000 led to a great song wouldn't you say?

One of Gods most popular titles is that of  "Shepherd".
He is the Good Shepherd and overseer of our life.
I dare not trust my own wisdom and understanding. In fact.....if I followed my logic and interpretation of things that happen to me on life's journey; decisions; issues; tests etc.
...their is no doubt in my mind that I would start each day....as confused as a termite in a yoyo.

Talking out my issues and needs with the LORD, keeps me running in a straight line rather than in circles.
Isn't it a tremendous privilege and treasure that the God of all wisdom and understanding is MY personal guide & counselor?

Talk to Him.
He's waiting to unveil & discuss the great things He has planned for you.


Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/W0uqLM1uj_k

No comments:

Post a Comment

For text box, click on the word "comment" . Post under your name, anon., etc. Click "Publish". Your comment will appear on side bar the following day.