Thursday, December 13, 2012

Coldplay - Wedding Bells

Philippians 3
Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. 13 Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, 14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

An interesting song that showcases Martins skill.

A recurring theme in many Coldplay tunes is that of love lost... and regret. This makes for great song writing and adds drama to art..but in reality...its not good to live in the past.

Will Rogers said, "Don't look back, unless you intend to go that way."

Lessons from past mistakes, as well as lost love serve as teaching elements...never should it haunt us.
Christ delivers us from the torments of sin.
However, somewhere in our brain their is a little box where we put all the events where we've ..."been burned".   
Its best to not open Pandora's Box!!
Just knowing what's in it...is enough.

Drama from the past leads us to grow better or bitter.
Love is too wonderful for bitterness.
Christlikeness is FORWARD thinking.
Press On....strain ahead for better and brighter things.

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/FBuQDijUme4

No comments:

Post a Comment

For text box, click on the word "comment" . Post under your name, anon., etc. Click "Publish". Your comment will appear on side bar the following day.