Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Coldplay - Green Eyes

Galatians 6
Brothers and sisters, if a person is caught doing something wrong, you who are spiritual should restore someone like this with a spirit of gentleness. Watch out for yourselves so you won’t be tempted too. Carry each other’s burdens and so you will fulfill the law of Christ. If anyone thinks they are important when they aren’t, they’re fooling themselves.

The green eyes, you're the one that I wanted to find
And anyone who tried to deny you, must be out of their mind
Because I came here with a load
And it feels so much lighter since I met you
Honey you should know
That I could never go on without you
Green eyes, green eyes

Have you heard the illustration about the "Big Rocks"?
Well... in short, when you are working a task...first and foremost, you have to put the big rocks in.
Meaning, you might not be able to do all that you want to do for the Lord, but...make sure you get to the big stuff first.

1. Love one another
2. Bear each others burdens

I love the line in "Green Eyes"...I came here with a load, and I feel so much lighter since I met you.

In my opinion, their is no greater compliment than when someone says to you...
"I always feel better after talking with you."

You know exactly what I mean.
Of course...we occasionally run into someone that makes us feel worse...just by talking to them.
YOU DON'T WANT TO BE THAT GUY

You can be a green eyed monster    OR    a green eyed haven.  
Help one another with their load.
Jesus helped us !!!  Matthew 11:28  Come to me, all you who are struggling hard and carrying heavy loads, and I will give you rest.

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/QbAZiVRG6h0

No comments:

Post a Comment

For text box, click on the word "comment" . Post under your name, anon., etc. Click "Publish". Your comment will appear on side bar the following day.