Thursday, December 27, 2012

Hunting High and Low - Coldplay

Luke 15:8-10   (NIV)
Or suppose a woman has ten silver coins and loses one. Doesn’t she light a lamp, sweep the house and search carefully until she finds it? And when she finds it, she calls her friends and neighbors together and says, ‘Rejoice with me; I have found my lost coin.’ 10 In the same way, I tell you, there is rejoicing in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.”

High, there's no end to the lengths I'll go to
High and low High, there's no end to the lengths I'll go to...

I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?"
"This much," He replied
And He stretched out His hands and died.

Scripture defines the height of love this way, when someone willingly dies or lays down their life for another.

The majestic title of our Lord as Messiah, means Priestly King.
The King of Kings and Lord of Lords loves YOU so much that....
like the symbolism of the lost coin....He searched high and low for you.
Tirelessly, determined, and driven by love, He did not hesitate to die for your sins and mine so that we could have eternal fellowship with Him in heaven.

Call out to Him today. Its time to be found!!!

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/PDHlZ1A-oRE

No comments:

Post a Comment

For text box, click on the word "comment" . Post under your name, anon., etc. Click "Publish". Your comment will appear on side bar the following day.