Monday, December 17, 2012

Sting and Chris Botti live Message in a bottle

Romans 4:18
Against all hope, Abraham in hope believed...
Psalm 146:5
Blessed is he whose help is the God of Jacob,
    whose hope is in the Lord his God,

I'll send an SOS to the world
I'll send an SOS to the world
I hope that someone gets my
Message in a bottle [x2]

A year has passed since I wrote my note
But I should have known this right from the start
Only hope can keep me together
Love can mend your life
But love can break your heart

I love the phrase in Stings decades old hit, "Message in a Bottle"
.....Only hope can keep me together.

Hope is extremely powerful. 

A renowned Vanderbilt cardiologist said to me once,
"Chaplain, if you give any one of my patients an ounce of hope .....it will be far more than anything I could ever do for them."

Hope gives us the strength to believe
Hope enables us to dream, wait, and to press on.

How richly blessed are we when our SOS is directed to the God of hope. He never...ever... fails.
Your hope is built on nothing less than Jesus.
and His love for you.

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/Kpe-pITrVF8     

No comments:

Post a Comment

For text box, click on the word "comment" . Post under your name, anon., etc. Click "Publish". Your comment will appear on side bar the following day.