Friday, November 30, 2012

Somebody That I Used To Know - Gotye feat. Kimbra

Hebrews 13:8
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.


This tune by Gotye has an uncanny accuracy to it. Its hard to know someone; their likes...dislikes...mood...temperament etc. You may have a tough time even knowing yourself, much less someone else! Knowing what to do...not to do; what to say...not to say is a work in progress.

The serenity prayer: "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; to change the things I can; and the wisdom to know the difference."

Their is great comfort in knowing that although people change, the Lord does not change. He feels the same way about you today than ever before. He loves you, cares deeply for you, and wants desperately to fill your heart and life with joy, peace, and abundant blessings. His love never ever fails.

You can call to Him. He's always...forever...faithful and just to forgive us, purify us, and prepare us for what is ahead.

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/ippt5AtdofI

2 comments:

  1. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was
    good. I do not know who you are but definitely you are
    going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there mates, how is all, and what you desire to say on the topic of this
    piece of writing, in my view its genuinely amazing designed for me.

    ReplyDelete

For text box, click on the word "comment" . Post under your name, anon., etc. Click "Publish". Your comment will appear on side bar the following day.