Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Daylight (Live 2003) - Coldplay

2 Corinthians 4:6
For God, who said, "Let light shine out of darkness," made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ.

Darkness can be described as a condition. In spiritual terms it is the "Absence of God."

This condition can occur at a party; in a club; in your dorm room; at work; on a team; anywhere. It is a sad circumstance when the "norm" is evil and darkness. Sadly, their are many that have to endure such environments.

Good News...John 8:12   When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

Through you God shines His light as a beacon of HOPE. When His light appears...darkness has two options...
Be overcome by the light...
Or hide.

Shine....you are the light that brings comfort and peace to others...more than you know.

To my surprise, and my daylight
I saw sun rise, I saw sunlight
I am nothing, in the dark
And the clouds burst to show a daylight 
Oooooo and the sun shines, Yeaaahhh on this star of mine
Oooooo and I realise, Oooooo couldn't live without
Oooooo couldn't part without, it

On a hill top, on a sky rise
Like a first born, child
At a full tilt, and at full flight
You see darkness, in the daylight

Oooooo and the sun shines, Yeaaahhh on this star of mine
Oooooo and I realise, Oooooo couldn't be without
Oooooo couldn't part without, daylight


Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/V-mFwMQTDuM
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

For text box, click on the word "comment" . Post under your name, anon., etc. Click "Publish". Your comment will appear on side bar the following day.