Wednesday, November 14, 2012

'Til Kingdom Come' - Coldplay

Ecclesiastes 3:11        New Living Translation (NLT)
Yet God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart...

Hold my head inside your hands,
I need someone who understands.
I need someone, someone who hears,
For you, I've waited all these years.

For you, I'd wait 'til kingdom come.
Until my day, my day is done.
And say you'll come, and set me free,
Just say you'll wait, you'll wait for me.

Oswald Chambers says, "Their is a God shaped void in every heart that only He can fill."
You've thought about eternity; its popped into your mind here and there. The notion of another life after this one keeps gnawing at you.

Where do these thoughts come from? God...!
He has put the desire in your heart. He desperately wants to fellowship with you now and all eternity.
Its possible through a personal relationship with His son Jesus Christ.

God loves you so much He gave His only son to die for your sins; and if you believe in Him you will never perish but have eternal life.

For Him...you've waited all these years.
Eternity for you can begin NOW.  John 17:28...I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish.

Call to Him in prayer. Listen, in the heart of your mind, for Him to answer.

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/yo49REpQCwA


iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

For text box, click on the word "comment" . Post under your name, anon., etc. Click "Publish". Your comment will appear on side bar the following day.