Thursday, November 22, 2012

Bigger Stronger (Coldplay: The Blue Room EP)

Philippians 4    ......I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. 12 I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. 13 I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

I want to be bigger stronger drive a faster car
To take me anywhere in seconds
To take me anywhere I want to go
And drive around my faster car
I will settle for nothing less
I will settle for nothing less

I think I need to change my attitude

I think I want to change my oxygen
I think I want to change my air
My atmosphere
I want to choke

Its sooooo easy to get caught up in the material world; wanting the newest; the best; the fastest; and biggest.
A wise person said once that you'll never appreciate what you get....until you're grateful for what you've GOT.

A change of attitude is looming in the air. Have you seen it; heard of it? The biggest and best has come and gone and still we were dissatisfied. Finally, many have realized that to have family, unconditional love, and peace in your heart is enough.

Christ truly can fill your heart with thankfulness for what you have and all that He has given.
Through a relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ, we can do all things. What more can you ask for?
The "things" take on a new meaning when your content in Him

 Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/yR8uEae6KaE

No comments:

Post a Comment

For text box, click on the word "comment" . Post under your name, anon., etc. Click "Publish". Your comment will appear on side bar the following day.