Monday, November 12, 2012

Stop And Stare - OneRepublic

Romans 12:1 So, brothers and sisters, because of God’s mercies, I encourage you to present your bodies as a living sacrifice that is holy and pleasing to God. This is your appropriate priestly service. Don’t be conformed to the patterns of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your minds so that you can figure out what God’s will is—what is good and pleasing and mature.

Its important to periodically evaluate your life. The best time for this is in worship and in reading Gods word.
We all reach the place of the proverbial "Impasse"; moving but going nowhere.

Stop and stare
I think I'm moving but I go nowhere
Yeah I know that everyone gets scared
But I've become what I can't be, oh
Stop and stare
You start to wonder why you're here not there
And you'd give anything to get what's fair
But fair ain't what you really need
Oh, can you see what I see

Remember, to have something you've never had before, you have to do something you've never done before.
What is it in your life that needs to change?
First, God wants you to yield to His will and purpose.
And always ask....Will this bring glory and honor to God?


Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/HtNS1afUOnE

No comments:

Post a Comment

For text box, click on the word "comment" . Post under your name, anon., etc. Click "Publish". Your comment will appear on side bar the following day.