Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Sparks - Coldplay

1 Peter 1:8 (NIV)

Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy,

Such a great love song. My oldest daughter and son-in-law selected sparks for their wedding bride/groom dance. Most couples share a song that is "their" song.

My heart is yours It's you that I hold on to
That's what I do
I know I was wrong I won't let you down
Oh yeah, yeah, yeah I will, yes I will

There are certain times that feelings of overwhelming love and joy fills my heart for the LORD. It doesn't happen all the time; but at times that I least expect it. The presence of the LORD...in my heart can bring me to tears of joy. Its not just a feeling...its more than a feeling (flashback)...its...an inexpressible joy and a peace that passes understanding.

You can have this joy and peace. It is possible through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
Talk to him now. For whoever calls upon the name of the LORD will be saved, Rom.10:13

Jesus said to those who believed in him... John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you...and... John 15:11  I have told you this so that my joy may be in you

You might see sparks when your heart is overwhelmed with the Joy and Peace from Christ Jesus our LORD.
Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/Ar48yzjn1PE


No comments:

Post a Comment

For text box, click on the word "comment" . Post under your name, anon., etc. Click "Publish". Your comment will appear on side bar the following day.