Friday, October 19, 2012

The Hardest Part - Coldplay

Psalm 119:103
(NIV1984)
103 How sweet are your words to my taste,
    sweeter than honey to my mouth!

Coldplay lyrics are deliberately subjective with intentional spiritual references. (Allison and I call them Gods Secret Service)

The Shakespearean prose of the "King James" language makes good poetry and lyrics. Perfect for Martin's stylistic, artistic writing.

There are many things God wants to share with you; blessings that He has in store. God enjoys giving good gifts to His children. Some of these blessings are found in His word. Notice I didn't say hidden. Why would God hide something from you?

Blessings in His word are like me slipping a gift card to Starbucks in your bible. You read your bible....Right?...so the next time you have a quiet time with the Lord, you get a special surprise from me. What if you never opened your bible?
Well...your going to miss out on what God wants to show you, and...free coffee. :)

God wants to bless you through His word...
In His word...
By His word...

The word of God should be like honey in your mouth, or...like your favorite treat .
Why...because Gods word is alive. Unlike any other word...this WORD is active. As you read it...it reads you, and reveals Gods purpose, plan, and future.

What is the hardest part?
For me it is to learn about how special I am to God
and...wanting to help others see the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord
  
I could feel it go down
You left the sweetest taste in my mouth
You're a silver lining the clouds
Oh and I
Oh and I
I wonder what it’s all about
I wonder what it’s all about


Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/SdY4acYa_mg

No comments:

Post a Comment

For text box, click on the word "comment" . Post under your name, anon., etc. Click "Publish". Your comment will appear on side bar the following day.