Friday, October 26, 2012

Coldplay - In My Place - Hurting Words

Romans 12:17-19

(NIV1984)
Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everybody. 18 If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. 19 Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,”[a] says the Lord.

This is such a great song by Coldplay. Again, the lyrics are interpersonal and can be left up to your interpretation. Whatever the meaning, the lyrics describe an unpleasant circumstance with another.


I was lost, I was lost
Crossed lines I shouldn't have crossed
I was lost, oh yeah 

Learning how to express your feelings without regret can be a delicate art; one that takes a lot of trial and error. As a child of God, we learn that we should never wish or harbor ill will toward anyone. Perhaps the first step in living in harmony with those around you is to pray for blessing upon them instead of a curse; even when they are less than kind to you.

Luke 6:28
bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.

I know this is difficult but it really works. Praying for your "irregular relationships" will help in placing the issue in Gods hands. His guidance will bring peace to your heart.

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/yEoHFzEmld0

No comments:

Post a Comment

For text box, click on the word "comment" . Post under your name, anon., etc. Click "Publish". Your comment will appear on side bar the following day.