Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Say (All I Need) OneRepublic

A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.

I said I all I need
Is the air I breathe
And a place to rest
My head

Whenever the end is

Do you think you can see it?
Well, until you get there
Go on, go ahead and scream it
Just say it



Its good to have self confidence but to think that you're in need of NO ONE...is fool hearted.

If anyone needed no help from others it would have been Christ Jesus...but even the Lord had the 12 disciples. When He wept in the garden, before His crucifixion, He needed the physical companionship and prayer support of Peter, James, and John.

I'm a quite person by nature and much of a loner, but sometimes my walk with Christ needs a human touch and I need to be rescued...even from myself. Don't let the independence of pride defeat you. The unpredictability of life can derail your progress. God may use another persons gift of discernment to help you. Open your heart and spirit to a trustworthy friend. Lets face it, the labyrinth of life is made easier with the unconditional love and support of loyal companions.

 Proverbs 24:16
for though a righteous man falls seven times, he rises again, but the wicked are brought down by calamity.

The righteous fall just like everyone else...but with Gods help and good friends we get up and press on. The Lord is our dearest friend. His love for you is greater than any other. He sticks close by. With His help and the support of Christian friends, we keep getting up.

As Rocky said, "Its not about getting hit, its about getting back up...you've gotta get back up."

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/GRSZpV6WIuU



No comments:

Post a Comment

For text box, click on the word "comment" . Post under your name, anon., etc. Click "Publish". Your comment will appear on side bar the following day.