Friday, October 5, 2012

Coldplay~Shiver - Loved by You

Relationships can be tricky at any age. Your at the place now where its difficult to understand your own feelings much less the vibes you get from someone else.

Socrates said, "know thyself...". I guess he was pretty smart..huh?
Maturity in Christ relies on personal growth and confidence. Now would be a good time for you to accept yourself for how God made you; looks, personality, humor, ambitions, gifts all pressed into your skin makes you the precious soul that you are. Committing your life to Christ is to allow His mind to shape yours; and conform to His image.

The beauty of it is He wants you to be YOU...but under His leadership.
Listen to these lyrics;
 
Did you want me to change?
Well I changed for good
And I want you to know.
That you'll always get your way
I wanted to say,

Poor guy.
Don't cave in to the pressure by any other to be someone you're not.

Don't you Shiver?
Don't you Shiver?

Hailey's favorite adage is the Serenity prayer:

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can,
and the wisdom to know the difference."

Unconditional love means "I love you for being...you; and any hang up in you or me is worth fighting for."

That's how Christ loves us; 

1 John 4:10
This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.


Now that's some kind of love. Even when we were unlovable He still loved us.
Be you...and grow in Christ. That is a key to success for you and your relationships.
If your dancing to some others fiddle then its not the you we want to see.

 And it's you I see, but you don't see me.
And it's you I hear, so loud and so clear
I sing it loud and clear.
And I'll always be waiting for you.

So I look in your direction,

But you pay me no attention,
And you know how much I need you,
But you never even see me.


 Give it up dude.

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/26Ry-0EdkDc

No comments:

Post a Comment

For text box, click on the word "comment" . Post under your name, anon., etc. Click "Publish". Your comment will appear on side bar the following day.