Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Hurts Like Heaven - Coldplay

Hebrews 12:5-6 
And have you forgotten the encouraging words God spoke to you as his children?[a] He said,
“My child,[b] don’t make light of the Lord’s discipline,
    and don’t give up when he corrects you.
For the Lord disciplines those he loves,
    and he punishes each one he accepts as his child.


Lyrics???
Another mystery of Martin
I'm not sure what the phrase, "Hurts like Heaven"  means...but it can't be all that bad can it?

Haven't you experienced Gods correction or discipline? That would be a good explanation of hurts like heaven. As you walk with Christ, in fellowship with Him...total surrender, you will be faced with your own shortcomings. An aspect of growing in Him is to expect the Lord to confront the areas in our life where we fall short of the glory of God. We all fall short don't we? Expect to have some hurt....but hurt like heaven!!

 God know what is best for you...today and everyday.
God will speak to your spirit as a guide, to encourage, and admonish. I have a few areas where I know without a doubt what God has said clearly..."NO John Mark." If I rebel and say..."I'm gonna do it anyway." There will be some reckoning and consequence.

If I remain stubborn, the discipline for my sin becomes foolish on my part.
You want to have Heavenly Hurt; you're dealing with your issues appropriately.
But...you should try your best to avoid..."hurts like hell". Ya get my drift!!!

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/bECRafNtY_s



No comments:

Post a Comment

For text box, click on the word "comment" . Post under your name, anon., etc. Click "Publish". Your comment will appear on side bar the following day.