Tuesday, February 5, 2013

MMIX / Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall - Coldplay

Matthew 9:35-37
New International Version 1984 (NIV1984)

35 Jesus went through all the towns and villages, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the good news of the kingdom and healing every disease and sickness. 36 When he saw the crowds, he had compassion on them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd. 37 Then he said to his disciples, “The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few.



I turn the music up I got my records on

From underneath the rubble sing a rebel song
Don't want to see another generation drop
I'd rather be a comma than a full stop



Maybe I'm in the black maybe I'm on my knees
Maybe I'm in the gap between the two trapezes 
But still my heart is beating and my pulses start
Cathedrals in my heart


Whatever the inspiration of Buckland, Champion, Berryman, and Martin to write these lyrics; it is echoed in scripture.

Our God feels every heartbeat, and sees every teardrop. This passage reveals that Christ looked out among the masses of people and felt the need of those who sought Him. In fact, He saw them as harassed and in need. 

The motivation of our Lord was that He saw the need and He had the means and the power to do something about it.

You too can use your heart as a weapon and make a difference. People, like sheep, need guidance. Their is no greater satisfaction than when you see a need and you do your best to help meet that need through the love of Christ...

COME ON...!!!

WE DON'T WANT TO SEE ANOTHER GENERATION DROP. 

Check out this video
http://youtu.be/w6NuGbPXMZ4

No comments:

Post a Comment

For text box, click on the word "comment" . Post under your name, anon., etc. Click "Publish". Your comment will appear on side bar the following day.