Thursday, February 7, 2013

David Guetta - Titanium (feat. Sia)

Colossians 3:2-4
New International Version 1984 (NIV1984)
Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God. When Christ, who is your[a] life, appears, then you also will appear with him in glory

I'm bulletproof nothing to lose

Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim

Fire away, fire away

You shoot me down but I won't fall, I am titanium
You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium, I am titanium, I am titanium, I am titanium


This song is a lyrical masterpiece.
The scene in the video where the news reports of something spiritual  happening at the local school should raise your eyebrow.

You know exactly what the song is about if you have ever experienced complete emptiness of yourself and pride. You feel sort of invincible when you have nothing to lose.

The song by DG, whether intentional or not, describes a spiritual achievement for all children of God. To pursue the calling of God, to carry your cross for Christ, to surrender to the will of God and His purpose for you requires complete abandon.

Surrendering all of your pride, esteem, emotions, wants, failures, hangups,  dreams, desires, ambitions, and even your feelings, is accomplished by loosing yourself in Christ. Its called "Hidden In Christ".

Praise - Goes to Christ
Insults - Fall on Him
Persecution - Rests on His Shoulders
Victory - Possible In His Name
Failure - Covered By His Grace

Your life is crucified with Christ.
You belong to Him and your body is His temple.

Fireproof - Bulletproof - W/A Titanium TShirt

That's the Ideal.
I know its a daily thing...
But to lose yourself in Christ.......is to find EVERYTHING.

Check out this video
Sia - Titanium (feat. Sia) - Z100

No comments:

Post a Comment

For text box, click on the word "comment" . Post under your name, anon., etc. Click "Publish". Your comment will appear on side bar the following day.