Wednesday, February 6, 2013

All The Right Moves - OneRepublic


Philippians 4:11-13

New International Version 1984 (NIV1984)
11 I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. 12 I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. 13 I can do everything through him who gives me strength.


It don't matter what you see
I know I could never be
Someone that'll look like you
It don't matter what you say
I know I could never face
Someone that could sound like you

(All the right friends, in all the right places
So yeah we're going down
They got all the right moves in all the right places
So yeah we're going down)

The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

Surely you have heard that adage before.
Its a condition that we all find ourselves in from time to time. The problem is covetousness. We simply want what someone else has; Their looks, their voice, their fame, their future, all of it.

In reality, especially in the spiritual realm, God has something special and unique for you that compares to no other.

Whatever venue or direction He has you on, its for a purpose that is beyond your wisdom and understanding to figure out. Gods infinite wisdom is too much for our limited knowledge.

The greatest musicians and talent has yet to be discovered on the world stage; and may never be. God has positioned all of us to be salt and light wherever we are.

To be ONE with the Lord means that our life has meaning and purpose. No more envy or coveting what some other has........YOU ARE SPECIAL. 

God has uniquely made you...YOU. Don't try to be somebody your not. Be a blessing where you are.

Check Out This Video
http://youtu.be/qrOeGCJdZe4

No comments:

Post a Comment

For text box, click on the word "comment" . Post under your name, anon., etc. Click "Publish". Your comment will appear on side bar the following day.