Thursday, March 14, 2013

Til Kingdom Come - Coldplay - Cover By The Autumn Film - Official Music Video


Isaiah 43:1-3

Darby Translation (DARBY)
43 But now thus saith Jehovah, that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel: Fear not, for I have redeemed thee, I have called [thee] by thy name; thou art mine. When thou passest through the waters, I [will be] with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee; when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned, neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. For I [am] Jehovah thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour... 


I believe you will enjoy this cover by The Autumn Film.
Once again...Coldplay delivers some powerful imagery in their lyrics.


Hold my head inside your hands
I need someone who understands
I need someone, someone who hears
For you, I've waited all these years

For you I'd wait 'til kingdom come
Until my day, my day is done
And say you'll come and set me free
Just say you'll wait, you'll wait for me

In your tears and in your blood
In your fire and in your flood
I hear you laugh, I heard you sing
I wouldn't change a single thing


From the first time I heard this song I imagined it as my prayer to my heavenly Father.
Certainly He will rescue His children. He will not abandon His own.

Till Kingdom Come!!

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/tx8WcxTEN8Y

No comments:

Post a Comment

For text box, click on the word "comment" . Post under your name, anon., etc. Click "Publish". Your comment will appear on side bar the following day.