Friday, March 8, 2013

Coldplay - Lost!


Psalm 119:175-176

King James Version (KJV)
Let my soul live, and it shall praise thee; and let thy judgments help me.
I have gone astray like a lost sheep; seek thy servant; for I do not forget thy commandments.

"Oh to wander...Lord I feel it", is the phrase of old hymn. 
Without the grounding we receive from the Spirit of God and the truth of His word we all would find ourselves lost in a chaotic world.

The Psalmist understood that Gods judgments and truth drew him back to reality and center.

Its easy to find yourself lost in this big world of garbled minutia.
The word of God is like a rock in stormy seas; a spring in a weary desert; a bridge over troubled waters.

Grow in His word.


Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/7HkjGg_pPJU

No comments:

Post a Comment

For text box, click on the word "comment" . Post under your name, anon., etc. Click "Publish". Your comment will appear on side bar the following day.