Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Prospekt's March - Coldplay


Psalm 46

New International Version (NIV)
God is our refuge and strength,
    an ever-present help in trouble.
 He says, “Be still, and know that I am God...

Can you find your own separate sky? A place that lifts you out of a self-destructive rut?

Its impossible for me to do this without the Lords help.
Here are some things that help me; a spiritual technique that keeps me out of the drone category; especially when I'm my own worst enemy.

Call out to God; ask Him to be near you.
Resist the devils taunting.
Sacrifice something...perhaps a hobby, a habit, a routine; for a time being. Another words...temporarily change something and make it a spiritual matter.

God will rescue you....that means at times...even from yourself.
 
Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/EUoh0n7os_E

No comments:

Post a Comment

For text box, click on the word "comment" . Post under your name, anon., etc. Click "Publish". Your comment will appear on side bar the following day.