Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Coldplay - Everythings Not Lost (Live 2003)


Matthew 11:28-30

The Message (MSG)
28-30 “Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you’ll recover your life. I’ll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me—watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won’t lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you’ll learn to live freely and lightly.”


We are told that any choice which offers a "win win" result...should be the logical choice.

Responding to Christ's invitation is a "win win"

We gain rest from our worry; strength for our journey; wisdom for life; and insight for living...and then we gain eternity with Him.

In fact...you win, your family wins, and even your friends win. The new you that is shaped and loved by Christ impacts your entire circle.

Nothing is lost when you have a relationship with Christ.
He takes all our mistakes and by His grace...makes something beautiful.

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/8YJjk4HhjFA

No comments:

Post a Comment

For text box, click on the word "comment" . Post under your name, anon., etc. Click "Publish". Your comment will appear on side bar the following day.