Friday, March 29, 2013

Coldplay - Harmless ( Full Version )

Psalm 139:7-10
Where can I go from your Spirit?
    Where can I flee from your presence?
If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
    if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
    if I settle on the far side of the sea,
10 even there your hand will guide me,
    your right hand will hold me fast.


A knee jerk reaction to failure or trouble is to quit or escape.
However...the valleys of decision lead to growth, strength, and character.

The strength of King David is derived from his experiences on the mountain peaks and valleys of life's journey.

God will strengthen you even in the presence of your enemies....Your cup will overflow.

Don't run....rest.

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/Bm8CwQrEcI8

No comments:

Post a Comment

For text box, click on the word "comment" . Post under your name, anon., etc. Click "Publish". Your comment will appear on side bar the following day.