Saturday, March 9, 2013

James Morrison - Broken Strings ft. Nelly Furtado


Jeremiah 2:12-13

King James Version (KJV)
12 Be astonished, O ye heavens, at this, and be horribly afraid, be ye very desolate, saith the Lord.
13 For my people have committed two evils; they have forsaken me the fountain of living waters, and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water.

Some things get broken; beyond repair and ruined. 
Relationships, possessions, promises, and position can all be easily broken.

Israel broke their commitment with God their father and chose another path. The choice was to leave the perfect love of God and "broken cisterns" instead.
In other words...they broke up with God.

Thank God that in Christ we have a permanent position in the family of God; one that cant be broken.

John 6:37

English Standard Version (ESV)
37 All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out.


Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/26PAgklYYvo

1 comment:

For text box, click on the word "comment" . Post under your name, anon., etc. Click "Publish". Your comment will appear on side bar the following day.