Wednesday, April 17, 2013

James Morrison - One Life



Job 33:28

New International Version (NIV)

God has delivered me from going down to the pit, and I shall live to enjoy the light of life.'


When you consider what Christ has done for you it is far much more than salvation, heaven, and eternity. He has rescued us from the grips of this world. Our new creation allows us to see, feel, and experience life on a whole new level


I got one life, one life, one life
And I'm gonna live it

I got one life, one life, one life
And I'm gonna live it right

In Christ...you are now...more equipped to enjoy LIFE than ever before. 

The abundant LIFE we live is for here and now. Enjoy your life and liberty in Christ Jesus

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/Bq4LJc6eVKs




No comments:

Post a Comment

For text box, click on the word "comment" . Post under your name, anon., etc. Click "Publish". Your comment will appear on side bar the following day.