Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Hurts Like Heaven - Coldplay


1 Peter 1:22-23 (CEV)
You obeyed the truth,[a] and your souls were made pure. Now you sincerely love each other. But you must keep on loving with all your heart. 23 Do this because God has given you new birth by his message that lives on forever.


In the Coldplay live 2013 movie/video, before the concert begins, Christ Martin is seen placing his hand over his heart and whispering a prayer.

Knowing that you are about to stand before throngs of people has to be a heavy.
Understanding that you have an opportunity to use your heart as a weapon is powerful.

Whenever I speak to auditoriums filled with eager listeners.....I go into a place of prayer, focus, and determination. I remind myself things that I know, regarding Gods calling for me.
In that moment...at that occasion...their is no one else qualified or called to do what I'm about to do except ME.

I am Gods elected representative for that moment.

Recognize the privileges you have to use your heart as a weapon. You are uniquely qualified to represent the Lord in various ways. Allow others to see your heart of love and grace.

Check out this video
Hurts Like Heaven



No comments:

Post a Comment

For text box, click on the word "comment" . Post under your name, anon., etc. Click "Publish". Your comment will appear on side bar the following day.