Monday, April 8, 2013

Coldplay - Us Against the World (Live)

Psalm 61:2

From the ends of the earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I.




The tightrope that I'm walking just sways and ties
The devil as he's talking with those angel's eyes
And I just want to be there when the lightening strikes
And the saints go marching in

We have a certain hope in uncertain times. It is a rock for our anchor to grasp and a foundation in which to build our lives. That rock is the Lord our hope.

David yearned for a rock higher than he. We can be strong for only so long. 
We all need to draw strength from the source of our lives, our future, and promise. 
Jesus Christ; our chief cornerstone. 

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/RGoL4d1ftKw




No comments:

Post a Comment

For text box, click on the word "comment" . Post under your name, anon., etc. Click "Publish". Your comment will appear on side bar the following day.