Thursday, April 18, 2013

Goodbye Apathy - OneRepublic



Ephesians 5:16

New Living Translation (NLT)
 Make the most of every opportunity in these evil days.

I love this song from OneRepublic. Listening to it over and again reminds me of one of my constant thorns...apathy. 

The song talks about apathy in a relationship. Without his soulmate beside him it seemed like everything was... 
breaking ice 
I can't even walk right...
whats your vice
...mine is illusion." 

APATHY is not an option for anyone especially the child of God. We know how this world ends!!!
Without Christ...their is no hope. Because He loved us...we love each other. 

"Everybody is watching you...Everybody is watching me too."

Check out this video

No comments:

Post a Comment

For text box, click on the word "comment" . Post under your name, anon., etc. Click "Publish". Your comment will appear on side bar the following day.