Saturday, April 13, 2013

Coldplay - In My Place (Oxfam) Acoustic

John 14:1-3
"Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God[a];believe also in me. My Father's house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am."

Jesus being Jesus means He knows just the right thing to say to those who are weary and heavy laden.
For example...He gave us many promises of His return and our reunion with Him in paradise at the time when we needed to hear it the most. 

Reminding yourself of His desire to reunite can be the perfect remedy for a weary heart in a dark world.  

Knowing that our Lord and master is preparing, planning, and anticipating my reunion with Him makes me humble and grateful. 

Think of yourself today... As Jesus Christ thinks of you!!!

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/KrRLtm--v8E




No comments:

Post a Comment

For text box, click on the word "comment" . Post under your name, anon., etc. Click "Publish". Your comment will appear on side bar the following day.