Monday, May 20, 2013

Take Heart - Hillsong United


Psalm 40:1-3

New International Version (NIV)
I waited patiently for the Lord;
    he turned to me and heard my cry.
 He lifted me out of the slimy pit,
    out of the mud and mire;
he set my feet on a rock
    and gave me a firm place to stand.
 He put a new song in my mouth,
    a hymn of praise to our God.
Many will see and fear the Lord
    and put their trust in him.


The silver wings of His love and the yellow gold of His forgiveness surround us daily. You and I have much to be thankful for. The riches of His grace is their for us; to sustain and motivate us to grow in the affirmation as children of the living God.

He heals, He lifts our burdens, He renews our hope, He wipes our tears...all our failures are beneath the blood of our savior and Lord.

Walk today in the grace, love, and forgiveness of our God.


Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/8MfBQ30Ta9w

No comments:

Post a Comment

For text box, click on the word "comment" . Post under your name, anon., etc. Click "Publish". Your comment will appear on side bar the following day.