Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Hillsong - You Hold Me Now


Psalm 61:1-3

New International Version (NIV)

Hear my cry, O God;
    listen to my prayer.


From the ends of the earth I call to you,
    I call as my heart grows faint;
    

lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
 For you have been my refuge,
    a strong tower against the foe.

Sometimes...all you need is to be held. The ground upon which we stand is ever shifting and unstable. To anchor our lives upon anything other than the solid rock...becomes sinking sand.

Our Lord is that rock...that is so much higher than anyone; anything; any philosophy.

His rescue is like an embrace; just like Peter when lifted from the raging sea.
Christ rescues...comforts....love...forgives.

To be held by the higher rock is equal to no other comfort.

Check out this video on YouTube:
http://youtu.be/qmrXdjilmaY


No comments:

Post a Comment

For text box, click on the word "comment" . Post under your name, anon., etc. Click "Publish". Your comment will appear on side bar the following day.