Thursday, May 2, 2013

COLDPLAY - GRAVITY


Psalm 73:1-4; 12-13; 16-17

New International Version (NIV) 
Surely God is good to Israel,
    to those who are pure in heart.
 But as for me, my feet had almost slipped;
    I had nearly lost my foothold.
 For I envied the arrogant
    when I saw the prosperity of the wicked.
 They have no struggles;
    their bodies are healthy and strong.[a]
 This is what the wicked are like—
    always free of care, they go on amassing wealth.
 Surely in vain I have kept my heart pure
    and have washed my hands in innocence.
 When I tried to understand all this,
    it troubled me deeply
 till I entered the sanctuary of God;
    then I understood their final destiny.

Perspective.....
For the child of God...your perspective must be seen through the prism of Gods love.
Fellowship with our heavenly Father keeps us from the adverse affects of the worlds "gravity". Without the Lords help we can sink to the troubled thoughts just as King David; the wicked have it made; why am I doing all this; is their any benefit to walking with God???

Its a very common thought process that plaques us all from time to time.

The key to overcoming negative...stinkin' thinkin', is worship.. Seeing, sensing, experiencing.... the Lord in an atmosphere of worship draws the joy and purpose of our lives into perspective.

Know the right medicine for spiritual illnesses.

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/VLLNttSV53Q

No comments:

Post a Comment

For text box, click on the word "comment" . Post under your name, anon., etc. Click "Publish". Your comment will appear on side bar the following day.